Dental Implants Dentist in the Bronx - David Pinkhasov, DDS
What is the cost of dental implants in the Bronx?
What is the procedure? Here we answer all your questions.
No need for dentures with dental implants. We are one of the foremost dentists in the Bronx providing dental implants. The cosmetic way to improve your smile and replace missing teeth.
For any patients the thought of having no teeth can be extremely embarrassing. That is why the process of receiving dental implants has become so advanced that the cost has been reduced and is now affordable. Now there is no need for excessive crowns, elaborate bridgework or dental work. Dental implants are now changing people’s smiles and the way they live. There is now no need for bridges - if you have been told that you need a bridge and need to ‘shave down two’ adjacent teeth then we have a solution that can fix that. As one of the busiest practices in the Bronx for dental implants we can replace missing teeth and give you a beautiful crown on top of the implant that looks real.
If you suffer from missing teeth, there may be a better solution than traditional crowns, bridgework, or dentures. With cosmetic dental implants in the Bronx, you can avoid the need to damage other teeth.
Here are some facts about dental implants:
- More than 69% of Americans from the age of 35 to 44 have at least one missing tooth.
- There are many options to replace missing teeth. However dental implants provide the option to replace one or more teeth. Read here about the benefits of dental implants over other treatment options.
- Dental implants are made of titanium and this abutment acts as a root. Once it integrates with the bone (known as osseo-integration) it creates a strong and sturdy foundation.
- Teeth that are removed and get dental implants do not get cavities! They do not decay like a natural tooth howver you must take care of them like you would with a natural tooth.
- You must seek a qualified dentist for dental implants. David Pinkhasov, DDS is a qualified dentist who holds the diplomate in dental implant surgery and has performed hundreds of dental implants in the Bronx on patients. See his resume here.
What is the procedure for dental implants and how much does it cost?
Dental implants are changing the way people live! With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life.
Evaluation for Dental Implants
If, like many others, you feel implant dentistry is the choice for you, we ask that you undergo a dental/radiographic examination and health history. During these consultation visits, your specific needs and considerations will be addressed by either Dr. Pinkhasov or Dr. Skevas or by an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon referred by our practice. Your questions and concerns are important to us and our team will work with you very closely to help make your procedure a success.
Dental Implant Procedure
Dental implants are metal anchors, which act as tooth root substitutes. They are surgically placed into the jaw bone. Small posts are then attached to the implant, which protrude through the gums. These posts provide stable anchors for artificial replacement teeth.
For most patients, the placement of dental implants involves two surgical procedures.